Progress on my cuttings! Most didn’t grow which was not a surprise. I believe I left too many leaves on some of the cuttings. On some I completely removed all the leaves to experiment which ones would do better. I think they both equally didn’t do well on tree cuttings. However, these cuttings were successful! I have about 4-5 plants that have developed roots! The problem is I have no idea what this plant is. I actually don’t really know which place I pulled it from at this point but I will figure it out when I move them. I’m going to leave them in the pot for a few at least another week before I move them to a bigger pot.